Wednesday 22 November 2006

First day on the job


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Aaaahhh! I'm starting this one so I can say and do what I like. Again. The previous one might have been compromised.

Just a bit of a kicker first, in the form of my Google horo:

It may seem as if an era is coming to an end and you could even feel nostalgia for whatever it is that is passing you by now. This may not be about anything material; it's just time itself that continues to move forward. As much as you try to hold on to the present moment, it isn't yours to keep. Take the changes in stride by focusing on one step at a time as you head into your future.

I like that : As much as you try to hold on to the present moment, it isn't yours to keep.

Sort of free-setting, ain't it?

Ok, today I'm going to do XP jobs. Nothing else. Nada. I start with the search results of IT Jobs board. What I am mostly looking for is PC support, but on the road. Let's see what we can find.

No comments: