Saturday 2 December 2006

Saturday at the Tate Modern

Google Horo for Saturday: You can be a champion when it comes to navigating the shadowy realms of consciousness. Today a simple response from a friend or partner can quickly remind you of what you need to remember. Sometimes you can get lost in your own complexity; however, it's critical that you pay attention now to the most obvious things. Getting back to basics is how you can most positively impact your future.
Yes, today it was that French chick at the hostel. She set me off, talking about art and Braque and stuff. Si I set off for the Tate Modern, well actually I made the promise to myself that I could ride back, but I must see how far I got. I got as far as the Tate.
After that the British Museum, then back here. I was questioned by another chick at the BM, in that tiny little room by the entrance, filled in two pages of questions, but she was too cute to resist. And the questions were like, why do you come here, and what was satisfied by your visit? And one of the multiple answers was, because it's full of things of awe and wonderment, and another, because it enhances my own sence of creativity? That was easy...
Google Horo for Sunday: The tides are swirling around you, so it's crucial to keep your feet planted firmly on the ground to maintain your emotional balance. There is a real danger of being swept up in the moment if you cannot find a stable place to stand. Someone close to you may now step up to the plate, acting like the solid rock you seek. Let go of your fears and accept support when it is offered. Even temporary security can be the catalyst that allows you to relax.
Don't forget to check out my street...

No comments: